Sell, lend, work, transport, give away, answer
- store Preparation: If you want to sell, make an organization and log in. Open the public profile page from the organization menu, check 'Use for selling' and fill in the sales policies section in advance. (Individual users can give away for demands for free).
- looks_one Search the Demandic Ocean for demands (buyers' wants or needs). Make an entry to a demand you want to fulfill and contribute.
- looks_two Wait for a while (a few minutes to days). One to three sellers will be selected and notified via an email. Make offers in a chat or video session, receive an order, and arrange for pick up at your shop or shipping.
- settings_applications Set up automated receivers with powerful filters to receive demands automatically.
Individual users can give away for demands for free. Read "sell" as "give" in this document.
menu Choose a sales project
If you haven't created an organization for sales yet, read "Usage common" to create one and log in. Open the public profile page from the organization menu, check 'Use for selling' and fill in the sales policies section in advance.
To navigate in a sales project, press the "Projects" button on the menu bar to choose a sales project from the list of projects.
In the project, you can move to the "Project menu" page as above by pressing the upper left menu button ("Sell cars" in the picture) in a project.
image_search Select a demand to make an entry in the Demandic Ocean
You can search for demands on the "The Demandic Ocean" page. If you find a good demand, please make an entry by pressing "AGREE AND MAKE AN ENTRY" button placed at the top of the demand.
Press "Project" in the "All Project" buttons on the Demandic Ocean page to see demands you received or entered.
When you make an entry to a demand on the Demandic Ocean page, you can do that from any place or country unless the buyer sets \"Restrict entry area\".
Pressing the menu button at the top left corner of the screen shows the project menu.
Pressing the D button to the right of the menu button brings you back to the Demandic Ocean page.
If you want to hide a long display for entry on a demand to see the body of the demand, tap "Entry to sell (or send no thanks)".
wifi_tethering Set up receivers to receive demands automatically
To receive demands automatically, set up receivers on the “Receivers for demands” page. When a receiver receives a demand, the demand in the Demandic Ocean will have a mark indicating that. Please read the demands and make an entry or press "No thanks". If you don't want to sell to it, please press the "No thanks" button immediately so that the buyers don't have to wait for you.
Press "Project" in the "All Projects" buttons on the Demandic Ocean page to see demands you received or entered.
You can write multiple keywords in a receiver.
- If you enter words in a single row, the receiver matches demands that include all the words (AND search). e.g. Takeout noodles
- red car matches demands that include red and car.
- Using double quotes "red car" matches the phrase "red car".
- If you write multiple rows, the receiver matches demands that include at least one of the rows (OR search).
- If you don't want to receive a demand having specific words, add the words in Exclude keywords. For example, if you add "used" to the Exclude keywords, you won't receive "red used car".
- If you write a popular word such as "used car", your receiver may match too many demands. Add more words or specify a small area. Don't try to catch all demands for used cars in the US!
- Specify a language you want to receive. For example, even if you write keywords in English and you specify Japanese, it receives demands specifying Japanese and not English. Create several receivers if you want to receive demands in multiple languages.
Tap the map to specify areas where you want to receive demands. A receiver receives demands in areas where your receiver's areas overlap with demands' areas. More specifically, it receives demands in which the D marks are included in your receive areas AND the location of your shop (*1) is included in areas specified with the demands. If a demand is in an area, the distance is not a concern.
- Circular area :: Tap the map to specify a center point, then drag the handle of the circle around the center point to specify an area. It receives demands having D marks, the center in case of circular area or any of D marks in case of address areas, are in the circle.
- Address areas (cool!) :: Tap the map to select an address from shown addresses. You can select multiple address areas. It receives demands having D marks, the center in case of circular area or any of D marks in case of address areas, are in the address areas.
When a receiver receives a demand, the demand will show "A receiver received this demand!" on it (Select Project of All/Project buttons to see it in the Demandic Ocean page). Read the demands and make an entry to sell. If you don't want to sell to it, press the "NO THANKS" button as soon as possible so that the buyer doesn't have to wait for you. However, read the demand when you are not driving or serving a customer.
Currently you can make one free receiver per user and 30 receivers per organization.
[IMPORTANT] Because we are operating with money from some sponsors and donations from individuals, our server is small. If you specify very big area or many areas in the map, the server will be overloaded.
The receiver receives demands that match the currency and language you specified. To add currencies and languages to choices, choose some more currencies and languages in advance on the "User's basic information" page.
You can set the sensitivity of the receiver at Sensitivity in the receiver page. You can see the scores of demands received in the past three months below. A demand has a high score if its request matches well with keywords in your receiver. In order not to receive demands you are not interested in, set a score number (0 to 200) for the sensitivity.
*1 The location of your shop is a place where you have a physical office and one or more employees present. It is determined from the location of the creator of the receiver, address and location specified in your public profile, address shown in the certificate of your organization and the country registered to the payment method (e.g. your credit card, Stripe and Paypal). A virtual office or a shared office is not allowed. Thus, acts such as placing receivers at a place where you don't have an office or asking somebody to place receivers are cheating and must be avoided.
chat How entry fees work for you
You can make an entry for a demand with or without the entry fee. It is not the price of your product.
Usualy a buyer wants to have sessions with a number of (1 to 3) sellers. If more entries come than the number, sellers for the sessions are selected at random. When many sellers want to sell for the demand, paying the entry fee will make you easiyer to be selected as one of the sellers. Regardless of trade types, entries with higher entry fee ratio have higher probability.
Payed entries with entry fees always precede free entries. For example, if there are five payed entries and eight free entries for a demand that wants to have three sellers, three from the five payed entries are selected and not from the eight free entries.
A fee is charged not only when the buyer presses a button to start a session with you, but also when they view your profile or product listing. No entry fee will be paid if the buyer doesn't see any of your information, even if selected for the session. Also, buyers are not obligated to buy and may change their budget.
You can make an entry or send no thanks once. And you can cancel your entry later once.
chat Start a consultation session
When your entry is selected from all sellers' entries, a SESSION button appears in the demand you choose (also in the "Consultation session and message" page). Press the SESSION button to start a chat session or send a message.
Note that a buyer writes a demand to solve their problem. A consultation session with the buyer is a place to help to resolve the problem, not a place to sell unnecessary products. It is prohibited to pressure them to make a purchase, for example, "Buy it" or "If you don't buy, you will become unlucky". Make suggestions that you think are best for their problem and budget. You can optionally use the phone or have the customer at your shop.
Because of the characteristics of both face-to-face sales and online shops, and many persons looking for listeners, usage of Demandic depends on the product. Pay attention to the time allocation of the consultation session. For conducting multiple sessions in parallel, open some windows on a desktop PC.
To protect buyers, only one person at the seller can speak per session.
The functions to create quotes and receive payments are under development. Please suggest the price and payment method by sending a file or suggesting by message.
payment Process cancellation or return
If you or the buyer want to cancel the order or return the product, contact the buyer in the consultation session and come to an agreement.
favorite Send and receive Thanks! messages
You can write a Thanks! message to the customer to say thanks. You will receive a Thanks! message from the customer. Received Thanks! are public.
- Wholesale demands can be seen in projects for selling from companies, solo businesses and non profit organizations. They are invisible from projects for buying. Confirm that the buyer is an eligible business to be used for resale when you sell.
- We plan to introduce a feature that allows you to recommend another seller's products and receive a commission. That is, somebody can help you sell your products (future).