Demandic Ocean Project
Be richer, be peaceful.
The Demandic Ocean Project is an open innovation project that aims to revitalize local economies, increase everyone's income, resolve inequality and global warming as per the goals of the United Nation's SDGs. Anyone can participate -- individuals, firms, organizations, governments, etc. -- to resolve the social issues utilizing Demandic and an advanced capitalist, demand economy.
Issues we challenge
Increasing income disparities due to the rapid progress of information technology and globalization are intensifying competition in society. In many regions, the economy is declining, and that increases distortion by causing concentration in large cities. Many people lack enough money for their daily lives and the education of their children. The problem exceeds the limits of individual effort and income redistribution by the state, and people are left without peace of mind. In addition, incidents, terrorism, and conflicts increase, and our world becomes quite unstable.
Through buying and selling on the Demandic, we will contribute to a part of United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) including 1. No poverty, 2. Zero Hunger, 8. Decent work and economic growth, 10. Reduced inequalities, 13. Climate action, 16. Peace. And we will realize the following.
- Revitalize each local economy. Buy locally, reduce CO2.
- Increase everybody's income.
- Mitigate excessive competition and inequality. Using Demandic, demand shift! or other means, each participant directly distributes demands.
We have the following activities in the project. Individuals, firms, organizations, and government are welcome. Send an email to demandic[at]peace-and-passion.com with group names you want to join. The project is operated by Peace and Passion.
You are encouraged to join the project to cooperate with each other, realize goals, and make a lot of friends! Each group is a group of small teams. A team has about three people. A new participant is team up with other two people. Talk within the team to have a nice name.
- Launch group
- Teams spread the Demandic to new areas to increase popularity.
USA team: wanted
Japan team: wanted
YOUR contry team: wanted
- Language group
- Each language has its team for translation and improvement of the app and the web. Members are wanted for any language not limited to the following teams.
English team: Chris Connelly, HIRANO Satoshi, wanted
Mexican Jalapeño team for Spanish. Adan Pardo Zurita, Cesar Martinez, wanted
French team: wanted
- Support group
- They support new users and troubleshoot problems.
- Monitoring group
- They watch for invalid or illegal use.
- Alliance partners
- Organizational members which contribute to the project actively and keep in touch with Peace and Passion.
- Employees of Peace and Passion responsible for operations and R&D of the Demandic app and the project.