Features, questions and answers for buyers
help_outline What can I buy?
Any kind of purchase, new, used, rental, job hunting, etc. For everything from clothes, small plumbing repairs to huge public construction projects.
- Clothes, cosmetics, shampoo, presents...
- Home appliances, cars, insurance, instruments, pianos, houses, apartments...
- Piano teachers, lessons, lawyers, consultants, construction, repairs, chapels, video producers, properties...
- Jobs, work, employees...
- Parties, event venues, office rentals, software development...
- Moving, cargo, accommodation, tours...
- Sales channels, purchasing, materials, imports, volume discounts, business partners, financing, companies, successors...
- Bidding for public works, governmental contractors, subsidies...
- Not suitable: Things that are inexpensive and can be bought anywhere such as dry batteries or cup noodles. Be aware that there are many prohibitions such as free accommodations.
help_outline What's the difference from ordinary online shops?
Sellers help your purchasing. Best for things you want to discuss with sellers, expensive items, and goods you want to try out at shops. Also best if you have a vague sense of what to buy, or if you have a problem.
For what you don't want to buy at online shops, such as clothes, cars, insurance, plumbing repairs, construction, etc.
We have a mechanism to increase income opportunities and solve the equality gap, and a mechanism to reduce CO2 emissions and reduce climate change by improving delivery efficiency.
help_outline What is not suitable?
Not very suitable for things that are inexpensive and can be bought anywhere. Sales between individuals are not allowed.
- Dry batteries, cup noodles.
- Things involving personal safety such as baby sitting, child sitting, free or very cheap accommodations, ride sharing.
- Dating and adult activities.
- Be aware that there are many prohibitions.
help_outline Is it easy? Shopping online makes me so tired with too many shops and too many products.
Yes, it's easy. Write about what you want on a demand and wait. Talk with some sellers via chat, video, or at shops. Compare proposals, then choose one.
Order on Demandic, then pick up at the shop or ask for delivery.
You can get suggestions from some shops and buy from the most suitable one.
After getting suggestions, you can go to the shop for a try-on or test drive and pay at the shop.
help_outline Does Demandic respect my privacy? When I looked at products online, advertisements followed me even on other websites. I hate advertisement emails.
security Yes, Demandic respects your privacy. It's up to you how much detail you write and where you float your demands on the map.
Internet advertisements know your gender, age, income, and what you want by tracking web sites you visit.
Demandic does not need to track you.
Demandic does not send ad mails to you.
help_outline Payment methods, support, and warranties?
Payment methods, support, and warranty rules vary by seller.
- Use the payment method specified by the seller. You can read the QR code presented by the seller in the chat session, make a payment at the seller's site, pay at the store, or make a bank transfer at a later date.
- The support and warranty of sale depends on the regulations of the seller who sold it.
- Please check the sellers' public profiles before ordering ALWAYS.
- In the future, we plan to make payments available on Demandic.
help_outline Can I buy cheaply? I search by myself and fail. I've wasted lots of money.
chat It depends. Save money and time by talking with shops to avoid mistakes.
You can get suggestions from shops that have expert knowledge and consult many people everyday. Maybe not the cheapest in the world for the cost of the chat session. But by buying it quickly and avoiding failure you can save lots of money and time.
They could even suggest a solution that you didn't think of.
Rainy day, Demandic.
help_outline Do you have any hint to buy wisely and cheaply?
chat Yes, we do. Demandic is full of ideas!
Comparison of multiple prices saves money.
If you're not in a hurry, it's better to use Demandic on a rainy day when shops are less crowded. Remember, “Rainy day, Demandic”.
Investigate yourself before floating a demand to save money. You will find the market price that is the relationship between price and quality. You will get what you pay for, so the point is not to ask for everything, but to prioritize one or two features and compromise on others.
If you provide photos like, "A car like this", or "Cardigan that goes with this skirt", sellers can find the best ones efficiently. That is one of good points of Demandic.
Chat sessions incur labor costs. If you ask the same shop and the same person using the repeat function, they know that "this customer likes XX, but doesn't like XX" and "She bought XX last time", so they don't need to spend time and money for that and you can save.
You can write, "My desired price is $XX.", or "I'll buy five at once, so $XX please."
If the price offered does not fit your budget, you can consult and adjust the price and the content of the purchase. If you are told the "final price", you may not request any further discounts.
If your goal is to buy very cheaply, you can search and search online yourself from the beginning, or make a number of phone calls to negotiate the price, as we have done, and it will be the cheapest.
help_outline Can I buy at another shop after consulting at Demandic?
chat Yes, but be careful. Take advantage of the Demandic mechanism to receive good service.
It's common to conventional shopping that bye-bye after taking suggestions is somewhat sorry to the shops and you might be embarrassed next time. Demandic has a new mechanism that allows good users to receive good service.
A demand shows the number of times the buyer floated the demand and the number of purchases. Sellers can look at the ratio to determine whether to respond to the demand and how much to provide special treatment in the session. The more you buy, the more benefits you get.
help_outline Can Demandic be used for bulk purchases and product purchases?
chat Yes, it can. It is a powerful partner for purchasing.
You can search for sellers who wish to help you with enthusiasm.
You can talk about about specifications, prices, and delivery dates, while you choose only prices on online B2B sites.
Demands for wholesale and purchases for resale are invisible to individuals. You can set up receivers to receive demands only for purchases for resale.
help_outline Our local money is leaking out by buying from online shops far away. Abnormal weather is increased due to CO2 emissions by long-distance delivery.
monetization_on Right. Develop your local economy and make everyone richer. Let's prevent global warming.
You can search for local shops near your home or in the area you want to support. You can contribute very easily to resolving inequality by avoiding concentration when floating your demands. Very easy.
You can block getting demands from distant sellers to improve your local economy. Economic growth in the region will make everyone richer.
If the shops are close, you can go and try to avoid failure. Delivery is faster and cheaper, and CO2 emissions are reduced. They can get what you want from wholesalers in many cases.
When you make a purchase, you can refer to the SDGs (goals such as equality, peace, and climate change that the United Nations calls for) and ESG (environment, society, governance) reports shown by sellers. You can make the world better in everyday life (plan).
help_outline Can I use it with my friends and family?
people_alt Yes, you can. Enjoy chat or video sessions with your friends and family.
Create "organizations" and invite your family and friends to your organizations. You can join other organizations. A member has a D-address like this, "hirai//toyotan-motor".
Members of an organization share demands and chat sessions. Members can join chat sessions
Invitation to Demandic and your organization can be done easily from "Invite friends and customers" in the user menu.
help_outline Why are good stores selected at Demandic? How does inequality disappear?
chat Because shop staff read your demands and Demandic selects shops that want to contribute to you. It is also an interesting mechanism for resolving inequality.
Here is a brief explanation of the H-Market model working inside Demandic. It's a little complicated, but interesting. Even if you are not particularly conscious of it, it is expected that income opportunities will be dispersed if you repeat buying and selling. The combination of the following H-Market model and demand shifts! which encourages local economies would be more powerful.(skip if difficult)
- First, the Demand Ocean Project is a place where shops that want to contribute to solving customers' problems gather.
- Sellers set up "receivers" in advance. A receiver includes a set of keywords, budget range, and target area for demands they want to receive.
- When you float a demand, many receivers start working all at once. Receivers with conditions that meet your demand will automatically receive it and notify the seller. Sellers can also search Demandic Ocean for demands.
- Sellers read and consider the demand. And raise their hand only if they want to sell (contribute). It is called "entry to the demand". Please wait while they consider.
- If there are more sellers to enter than the number of desired sellers (1 to 3) written in the demand, the Demandic system will select sellers up the number.
- The seller can make an entry for free or with entry fees. It's like advertising and brokerage fees. They decide the entry fee by themselves depending on the value of the demand for their business and their ability to pay. High fees mean that they think your demand has high value and they want to sell with enthusiasm. They are good sellers for buyers.
- However, if the seller that payed the highest fee always got the demand as usual, the strongest sellers would always take the demands, so the gap would widen as "winner takes all". Also, it is the business practice for strong sellers to raise prices after the weak stores collapse. Choosing sellers in the order of the highest fees would be disadvantageous to the buyers.
- Therefore, in the H-Market model, the seller is selected at random. It's like dice, but if you pay a lot of entry fees, the probability will increase. The sellers who want to sell enthusiastically are often selected, and at the same time, even weak sellers with low fees can get as the expected value, so everyone can earn income.
- In other words, the Demand Ocean Project aims to close the gap by distributing income opportunities probabilistically. That is fair, and is "the invisible breath" that doesn't cost anything to reach every corner of the world.
- That is beneficial for both buyers and sellers and for closing inequality. In addition, since demands are shared and limited resource, they run out if someone takes too many. The entry fees prevent the running out and starvation.
Why not assign more generous income opportunities to needy sellers? You might think that. On Demandic Ocean, sellers get income opportunities at their own discretion, not the system "allocating" income. Fairness that is impartial is important. It is difficult for the system to know whether they are really needy or not, and it cannot be said that there is no company that does not tell the truth. You can decide which seller to purchase from among the selected sellers, so it is up to you to do that.
Since many users use it for free, the cost required for operating the project and server fee is a big problem. Until the number of users increases and a certain amount of commission can be obtained, we will operate by sponsorship, donations and selling options. We need your support.
help_outline Will I become a shopping addict? I can't stop spending hours shopping online. I often buy expensive things.
description To protect your health and assets, the Demandic Ocean has a seven-minute break every hour and closes at night.
Chat sessions are costly on the seller side. Some buyers want to enjoy the chat sessions as long as possible even if it costs money. Some don't and avoid long talks.
Unlike traditional online shops, the Demandic Ocean is a place for people to interact with each other. It is necessary to match the activities with the other person. There is a seven-minute break every hour and a night-time closure in the Demandic Ocean, as health can be compromised if you don't take a proper break.
For health and well-being, the Demandic Ocean closes at approximately 10 PM for buyers and closes at 7:30 PM for sellers. It opens at 7 AM in the morning. The time varies much depending on your place.
help_outline Where can I use the Demandic Ocean?
language Available in 190 countries, 170 currencies, and 37 languages.
Demands and receivers support 190 countries, 170 currencies, and 37 languages.
Even if you fly around the world, you can continue to use the same login and the same data during your trip.
Demandic servers are operating in several locations around the world. As the number of users grows, we will add additional H-Market servers in EU, Asia, India, Africa, Oceania, North and South America, etc. All data is replicated and stored on multple servers in order to ensure data consistency and high availability, even in the presence of system or data center outages.
Be very careful of fraudulent sales during a consultation session. End the session if you are pressured to buy. It is safer to use an open session where the chat and quotes are public. The buyer should decline if the seller's price is significantly higher than the market price plus the cost of the session. Sellers must not force purchases or offer such prices. Especially, don't buy or sell expensive masks!